International Symposium on
Places to stay
1. The Institute has a Guesthouse and accommodations can be arranged either in Indian Statistical Institute Guest house or Guesthouses of nearby Institutions for invited speakers on request. The guesthouses have well equipped dinning halls where Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided.
2. Hotel Qutub Residency (Qutub Hotel) is located adjacent to Institute campus. Bookings can be made there as well.
The details of allocations of rooms for invited speakers will be available with the security personal at the Institute main gate. It will also appear at the conference website around 7 days before the conference.
Places to eat
1. Mandarin court- (opposite to Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) main gate)-offers Chinese cuisine.
2. Restaurant in Hotel Qutub Residency- (across the ravine from ISI)- offers North-Indian cuisine.
3. Secular House- (turn left as you exit ISI until you reach a T- located at that corner)-offers North Indian and Chinese cuisine.