The Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi offers the Masters and Doctoral Programs through the following two units:
- Masters Program: A two-year program in Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (M.S.Q.E.). A detailed description of the M.S.Q.E. program can be found in the brochure.
- Ph. D. Program : Economic and Planning Unit is Ranked among top economics departments in India (futher rankings are available here and here on Page 12). The department provides a highly stimulating environment for research in economic theory, macroeconomics, and applied economics.
- Masters Program: A two-year program in Master of Statistics (M.Stat). A detailed description of the M. Stat. program can be found in the brochure. Delhi currently offers the first year of M.Stat NB-stream course, and certain specializations in the second year, depending on interest and availability of resources.
- Ph. D. Program : A a full-fledged doctoral program in Mathematics and Statistics. For details of the program, see here
- Other academic programs are also available in ISI’s other centres. For details visit the website of Dean’s Office, ISI, Kolkata (Headquarters).
More details are available in the prospectus provided to all applicants.