A candidate offered provisional seat at the Delhi Centre based on the merit list is requested to note the following.
(A) Reporting Time (Days): 09:30 hrs (25th to 27th July 2022)
(B) Reporting Venue : Conference Hall
(C) Venue for Documents verification and submission: Seminar Room-2
(D) The following documents are exhaustive list required at the time of Physical verification at the Delhi Centre of the Indian Statistical Institute. Note that all original documents/certificates are required for inspection during physical verification. Please bring a self-attested photocopy of each document/certificate for record:
- Offer Letter for admission to M.Stat/MSQE/JRF(Mathematics), JRF(Statistics), JRF(Economics) program issued by Dean of Studies, ISI, Kolkata.
- A copy of Seat Acceptance Deposit (SAD) and other payment receipt.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 6 copies of recent colour passport size photograph.
- A copy of Aadhar Card.
- A copy of PAN Card.
- A copy of your bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque.
- Original Mark-sheets/Certificates from Class X till Graduation/Post Graduation as applicable.
- Medical reports/Certificate mentioned in the offer letter.
- Original Migration Certificate from the previous Institution/University.
- Original Provisional Certificate from the previous Institution/University if Degree Certificate has not been issued.
- Valid Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD/EWS) certificate in Original, if applicable.
- All the Undertaking forms mentioned in the offer letter.
(E) You will be required to fill a couple of forms (ID card, Library Membership, Computer Centre, Bank Transfer, Joining form(JRF only), Medical, etc.) during physical verification as part of the admission formalities.
(F) Hostel Accommodation:
- The ISI Delhi hostel has limited accommodation and hostel warden may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those students allotted hostel after the physical verification of admission will have to deposit hostel security and room rent for 6 months through a bank draft.
- Outstation candidates will be provided accommodation in the hostel subject to availibility. Please note that in some cases this may be temporary, and students may be asked to move to a different location (usually within the first two weeks).