A candidate [to whom the provisional seat has been offered in the second round based on the merit list and online counselling in Round-1 for the admission to MS(QE) or M. Stat program and who has been asked to report at the Delhi Centre of the Indian Statistical Institute] is requested to note the following.
(A) Reporting Time: 09:30 hrs
(B) Reporting Venue : Conference Hall
(C) Venue for Documents verification and submission: Seminar Room-2
(D) On 17th and 18th July, 2019 for the provisional admission to the M. Stat-1st Year, MSQE-1st Year, JRF (Mathematics), JRF (Statistics) and JRF (Economics), the following documents are required at the time of admission at the Delhi Centre of the Indian Statistical Institute :
- Offer Letter for admission to M.Stat/MSQE/JRF(Mathematics), JRF(Statistics), JRF(Economics) program issued by Dean of Studies, ISI, Kolkata
- A recent colour passport size photograph (06 Copies)
- A valid government-issued Photo ID Proof (like passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card etc)
- Original Mark-sheets/Certificates from Class X till Graduation/Post Graduation as applicable
- Original Migration Certificate from the previous Institution/University
- Original Provisional Certificate from the previous Institution/University
- Valid Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD) certificate in Original, if applicable
- Self-attested photocopies of all the above Original Certificates listed above (Sl. No 3 to 7)
(E) Additional Information:
- Provisionally admitted candidate(s) has to open a SB Bank Account at Indian Bank (located in ISI Campus, New Delhi) for remitting the Stipends/Fellowship amount
- Provisionally admitted candidate(s) has to pay amount (by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi) to the Accounts Section for the following :
- (i) Library Security Deposit : Rs. 5000/- for MSQE/MStat and Rs. 7000/- for JRFs
- (ii) Mess Security Deposit : Rs. 5000 /- (for JRFs)
- (iii) Hostel Security Deposit : Rs. 1000/-
- (iv) Premium for Medical Insurance: Rs. 366/-
(F) Hostel Accommodation:
- The ISI Delhi hostel has limited accommodation, and students who are able to arrange accommodation outside are encouraged to do so.
- Outstation candidates will be provided accommodation in the hostel from 17th July if needed. Please note that in some cases this may be temporary, and students may be asked to move to a different location (usually within the first two weeks).